Friday 7 March 2014

'I'm a drug addict and I enjoy being high'

Drug Rehab News Friday 7th March,

'I'm a drug addict and I enjoy being high': Top baseball prospect, 22, opens up about his battle with addiction and checking himself into rehab

Jon Singleton, 22, from California, is considered the top first base prospect in baseball Currently playing in the big league spring training games for the Houston Astros After failing two drug tests, has opened up about his struggle with marijuana Says that first trying as a teenager drove his addiction Checked himself into rehab and has been clean for a year Determined for Houston's first base job Jon Singleton – the top first base prospect in baseball at the moment who is expected to bring the Houston Astros out of an extended slump – has spoken for the first time about his drug addiction. The 22-year-old, who has become known as a dynamic left-handed hitter, has opened up about his battle with marijuana since first trying it as a teenager and a recent one-month stay at a rehabilitation center to straighten out his life. ‘At this point it's pretty evident to me that I'm a drug addict,’ he told The Associated Press. ‘I don't openly tell everyone that, but it's pretty apparent to myself. ‘I know that I enjoy smoking weed, I enjoy being high and I can't block that out of my mind that I enjoy that. Drug rehab news

No comments:

Post a Comment